Halloween Party Ideas For Teenagers
Many teenagers still enjoy a good Halloween party. With these Halloween parties and ideas for teenagers you will be able to plan an event the kids will love.
Some teens really like to dress up, and also like scavenger hunts. You can combine the two into a Halloween party. When you send out the invitations tell the kids to come in costume. You can have a contest to judge the costumes. Have prizes to award the winners in different categories like; scariest, prettiest, weirdest and funniest.
Plan and send the kids on a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood. Kids can collect specific foods for a local food shelter or a spooky video scavenger hunt is always fun. Round up a video camera for each team. Give every team a list of things to video tape. Set a time limit and when the teens get back watch the videos while everyone enjoys snacks.
Teens can host a haunted house for the younger kids in the neighborhood. They can have different areas ready for the children to enjoy. There can be stations set up for cookie or cupcake decorating, Halloween crafts, games, etc. A station everyone seems to enjoy is the touch-the-gross-stuff table. You can use spaghetti for brains, peeled grapes for eyeballs and Jello for guts. When teens host a neighborhood haunted house they enjoy decorating, setting up the stations and being hosts for the event. They still get to dress up and will usually have a good and safe time entertaining the younger kids in the neighborhood.
Enjoy these Halloween parties and ideas for teenagers.
Related Halloween Articles
- Attending a Halloween Party – Do’s and Dont’s - You’ve probably received an invitation to the party, so the proper thing to do is to respond in the manner requested as early as you possibly can. Another thing you should do is to offer to help out in some way. Now, this does not mean that you should plan to attend the party yourself
- Popular Halloween Party Games For Children - Halloween is a favorite holiday for many children, second only to Christmas. One way to you can add to the fun of Halloween is by throwing a Halloween party for your children and their friends. Coming up with Halloween party games that will keep your kids entertained may be the trickiest part of the planning
- What Are Recommended Halloween Party Games - For a novice event planner, nothing is more daunting than the question, “Mom, can I have a Halloween party?” There are Halloween decorations, costumes, recipes and activities to plan, which can be a big task. To throw the best party, try to keep the group small (10 is ideal) and organize Halloween fun games. Be Sociable,
- 11 Fun and Safe Ideas For a Kids Halloween Party - Kids aren’t going to give up their Halloween fun just because trick or treating isn’t as carefree and innocent as it once was. Using these simple ideas for a kids Halloween party will make their holiday memorable and they can still go out with their friends, in a group with adult supervision, wearing their
- Tricks and Treats for a Happy Halloween - There’s no reason to be scared of all the details. With just a few simple tricks, you can ensure your Halloween will be a howling success. Be Sociable, Share! Tweet